In honor of tonight’s Girl’s Night Out at Puritan Cape Cod sponsored by Cape Cod Magazine and Rabideau Publishing… we’ve whipped up a new beer cocktail that makes us think of summer. Our take on an “Arnold Palmer” which we’ve named in honor of his wife of many years.. Winnie. If you are joining us tonight look for MJ with this yummy new beer cocktail to sample.
The Winnie Palmer
Iced Tea Beer Cocktail
with Cape Cod Beach Blonde Ale
For one glass you will need:
- 4 tsp Arnold Palmer Dry Tea Mix
- 1 oz vodka (your choice)
- 3 oz water
- 4 oz Beach Blonde Ale
- Ice & Sliced Lemons
- In a glass tea mix, water and vodka until dissolved.
- Add beer and stir gently.
- Top with ice and garnish with lemon.
For a punch bowl sized batch (128 oz) use:
- 64 Tsp of Arnold Palmer Dry tea mix
- 16 oz of vodka
- 48 oz of water
- 1 growler Beach Blonde Ale (64 oz)
- Sit back and relax! Enjoy! Yum!