These do not include beer, but do include the Cape Cod Cranberry Harvest Jellies we sell.
Cranberry Orange Marmalade Sauce
Prep & Cook Time: 12 minutes
- 8 oz. Cape Cod Harvest Cranberry Orange Maramlade
- 1/2 cup Chicken Stock, enriched*
- 1/2 tsp. Garlic paste**
- Cloves, ground, to taste only
- 3/4 oz. brandy, non-flavored (optional)
- 1 tbls. Italian leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 2 1/2 tbls. cornstarch (just enough to thicken)
** Garlic paste: peel a large clove of garlic, slice very thinly, sprinkle with just a little bit of sea salt, using side of French knife and pulverize into a paste.
* Reduce one can of chicken stock in pan to approximately 8 oz. on high heat
When chicken stock is reduced, add in Cranberry Orange Marmalade, garlic, blending with a wire whip. Bring mixture to a quick simmer. In small dish, mix brandy with cornstarch, mix well. After 3 minutes of simmering, whip in cornstarch mixture, then bring back up to a quick simmer until cornstarch is clear and thickened slightly. Mixture should coat a spoon. Cook additional 3-4 minutes to burn off alcohol. Add parsley; reduce heat to just keep warm. Season to taste with ground clove and salt to taste as desired. Mixture will thicken gradually. To thin, add a touch of water or cranberry or orange juice to keep a sauce consistency.
Serve in sauce dish with ladle. Serve over grilled/sauteéd chicken, over roast loin of pork, grilled/sauteéd pork chops
Baked Brie in Puff Pastry with Cranberry Pepper Jelly
30 min | 10 min prep
- 1/2 package frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1 (8 ounce) package brie cheese, round
- 1/8 cup toasted almonds, slices (optional)
- 1/4 cup Cranberry Pepper Jelly
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Lightly grease cookie sheet.
- Roll puff pastry out slightly.
- Place cheese wheel on top (leave rind on).
- Place preserves on top of cheese.
- Place almonds on top of Cranberry Jelly.
- Bundle Puff Pastry up and around the cheese.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Let cool for five minutes.
Serve with your favorite crackers.