- This event has passed.
Brewery Beer Garden Re-Opens
June 9, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Watch this page for more information as this date approaches.
What we know so far:
- Masks must be worn when ordering at all bars, interfacing with staff or customers or when walking around.
- To start we will likely be Pints only. No tastings. We are working on a safe tasting solution.
- We will only be serving beer to be consumed in the outside beer garden.
- The retail store will be open for to go and merch sales only.
- Dogs and kids must remain outside. They are not allowed inside.
- Dogs must be kept on a VERY SHORT LEASH. For dogs that like to wander or be social: It might be best if they remain at home or in your car. (windows down of course)
- Tours remain cancelled for now.
- Tables will be set 6 ft apart. Please do not move the furniture around.
More as we figure it out!