- This event has passed.
Cape Cod Beer Guided Brewery Tour!
September 9, 2023 @ 11:00 am – 12:00 pm
Guided Full Brewery tours are held on Saturdays at 11:00 am.
The guided tour will begin in our tasting room and lead by a knowledgeable Brew Crew member through our brew house, grain room, production building and back into our tasting room. You will learn about Cape Cod Beer’s history, brew process, packaging, and beer. Following the guided tour, 21+ (with ID) may enjoy a beer tasting in our taproom or beer garden.
The guided tour is $10 per person with one beer included for those 21+ (with an ID). Tickets via advanced reservation required. No minors and no children will be allowed on our tours at this time.
Tour group is limited to 10 ticketed people. Reservations must be purchased in advance, as the guided full brewery tour is expected to sell out. You may purchase your tickets in advance, ONLINE ONLY.
Guided Tour Rules & Regulations
* Tickets are required in advance.
* A minimum of 5 tickets must be purchased for the tour to go on. If less than 5 tickets are purchased for that week’s tour it will be cancelled.
*Tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE. Tickets will be refunded ONLY if the tour is cancelled by Cape Cod Beer. A minimum of 5 tickets must be purchased for the show to go on. If less than 5 tickets are purchased for that week’s tour it will be cancelled.
*If you are 21+ (with ID) – Be prepared to show it.
*NO open toed shoes. No flip flops/sandals allowed. No exceptions.
*The tour takes you outside between buildings, so be prepared for inclement weather.
*Don’t be late. Check-in starts promptly at 11:00 am. If you’re late, you forfeit your spot. The show must go on.
*Under 21? Children? Are they allowed? Due to the small size of our tours, minors & children are not allowed at this time.
* NO Dogs allowed on the tour. But dogs are allowed in the following areas: In our main building, when we are not brewing and/or do not have food in our Pop-Up Kitchen. In our retail space. Outside under the tent and/or beer garden in the summer months (May – October)
* ADA accessibility? Yes, sort of. But please let us know in advance, as some of the production spaces are tighter than others for wheelchairs. The tour does include tighter spaces, uneven surfaces, and a general lack of seating throughout.
You asked… Here are the answers. And yes, all these questions have been asked… Seriously.
The tours are now on Saturdays at 11am.
No. Check-in will start promptly at 11:00 am. If you are not on time, your spot will be forfeited and someone on the “no show/cancellation” wait list will be able to join, assuming we have a waitlist.
We can’t make any guarantees, but please contact a Taproom Brew Crew member at (508) 790-4200 ext. 109
No. Due to the limited number of spots available, we are not able to transfer or refund.
No. You will get an email confirmation and your ticket(s) will be placed on a “will call” list. You just need your name to check in.
Yes, sort of. But please let us know in advance as some of the production spaces are tighter than others for wheelchairs. The tour does include tighter spaces, uneven surfaces and a general lack of seating throughout.
No. We don’t offer childcare services.
No. We don’t offer doggy daycare services either.
1. How long is your tour?
Add to calendar
Date:October 28, 2023Time:
1336 Phinney’s Lane
Hyannis, MA 02601United States+ Google Map
- Outside Event: CCYP After Hours Connect!October 19, 2023 @ 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- Cape Cod Beer Guided Brewery Tour!October 21, 2023 @ 11:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Outside Event: Chatham OktoberfestOctober 21, 2023 @ 11:30 am – 4:00 pm
Cape Cod Beer
Stay in the know!
Enter your email to join our email list!EmailSubmit
Item added to cart.
1 item – $10.00