- This event has passed.
Comedy in the Beer Garden!
July 29, 2020 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
This event will be Wednesday night, July 29th, outside in our beer garden with the following day (Thursday) as the rain date!
We have a serious line up of talented local comedians from Scamps Comedy Productions including:
- Dave Rattigan
- Jason Merrill and
- Jim Ruberti
This is a SEATED, TICKETED events. Tickets are sold by the table, with tables of 2, 4 or 6. $18 per seat. Limited tickets available – this show is expected to sell out.
6:30PM: Doors open
7:30 PM: Show Starts
More about the comedians:
- Dave Rattigan has performed at Fenway Park, The Cape Cod Melody Tent, South Shore Music Circus, a lumberyard, the lobby of an ad agency, and a library. His CD has been played on Sirius Satellite Radio, and he’s performed on the Steve Katsos Show. He’s done commercials for Olympia Sports and iParty, and performed in Dublin and Kilkenny, Ireland and in Boston with Irish comedians Ardal O’Hanlon and Joe Rooney. He’s performed at the Hampton Beach Comedy Festival (NH), Boston Comedy Festival, Women in Comedy Festival, and Salem Comedy and Spirits Festival, and shared the stage with Bill Burr, Jeff Dunham, the Beach Boys, Steven Wright, Bob Marley, Nick DiPaolo and more. He also runs Scamps Comedy Productions, which produces live comedy shows.
- Jason Merrill is the latest from a recent line of strong comedians from the great city of Lawrence, Massachusetts. He has impressed audiences with his streetwise style and good-natured exuberance. Drawing upon his own experiences, he finds the funny in everyday life. He has shared the stage with accomplished comedians such as Juston McKinney, Lenny Clarke, Christine Hurley, Joe Yannetty, and Steve Sweeney.
- Jim Ruberti is Boston comedian and actor who has been entertaining people for well over 30 years, starting as a child in the theaters of Cape Cod performing with Broadway actors such as John Raitt or Theordore Bikel, and progressing into roles as an adult at venues like the Barnstable Comedy Club. He has been a comic fundraising auctioneer and event host for more than 10 years, and a stand-up comedian working stages around New England. As a stand-up, he’s shared the stage with Boston headliners such as Lenny Clarke, Steve Sweeney, Paul Nardizzi, Mike McDonald, Dave Rattigan and Steve Bjork.
COVID-19 RULES & REGULATIONS (PLEASE READ):
– Masks are REQUIRED to be worn when you are not seated at your table. This includes but is not limited to: entering & exiting the beer garden, ordering drinks at the bar, using the restroom, saying hello to a friend at another table, talking to the band, ETC.
– No more than 6 people to a table.
– SOCIALLY DISTANCING RULES APPLY.
– Tickets are REQUIRED. No ticket, no seat, NO ENTRY.
If any guest fails to follow these rules, you will be asked to leave.