- This event has passed.
Dead of Winter w/ Grateful Dead Tribute Band Playing Dead!
February 24, 2024 @ 7:00 pm – 10:00 pm
Save the date! Dead of Winter returns Feb. 24th!
We’re excited to announce our fourth annual Dead of Winter event at the brewery! On Saturday, February 24th Cape Cod Beer will transform into the ultimate Dead Zone with live music from the Grateful Dead tribute band: Playing Dead & a mini art gallery from local artist: Joey Mars! We are limiting this event to 150 people – tickets are expected to sell out!
- VIP Packages are available Jan. 9th at 10am. General Admission tickets will go on sale on January 23rd. Only 150 tickets available! Secure your spot by becoming a VIP!
- Mixed seating of high tops & bar stools available with standing room. Limited seating, first come first served.
- Doors 6:30//Music 7pm
- Indoor Event – Limited tickets available. Expected to sell out!
- Beer, wine, cider, cocktails & NA options available for purchase.
- Red River BBQ will be on site until 8pm serving up delicious BBQ bites.
- VIP Package ($60) – Includes admission, one limited edition CCB Steal Your Face pint, one limited edition CCB Steal Your Face long-sleeve tee, and one drink ticket. On sale Wednesday, January 9th at 10am.
- General Admission ($20) – Includes admission only. On sale January 23rd at 10am.
- General Admission at door ($25) – if not sold out!
About the Band:
Playing Dead is a Grateful Dead tribute featuring former members of Dark Star Orchestra, Slipknot! and Uncle John’s Band. Their marathon sets feature music and jams from the entire Grateful Dead catalog. Playing Dead faithfully recreates the experience of a live Grateful Dead concert. The music of The Grateful Dead is a complex stew of different styles of music including rock, blues, jazz, folk, bluegrass and more. Their improvisational style and large repertoire guaranteed that every musical performance would be unique. Every Playing Dead show is equally unique featuring different setlists each night and exciting improvisational jams.
About the Artist:
Joey Mars is known for his funky and creative artwork! Joey’s work began appearing first in the late nineteen eighties in Boston as an alternative concert poster artist, leading him to where he is today! Now Joey’s artwork is on display front and center in the heart of Provincetown’s Commercial Street, with a two-story mural that covers Shop Therapy!
The brewery will transform into a mini gallery of Joey’s artwork for the night, with artwork hung in our retail space that will be available to purchase. Learn more about Joey Mars here: https://joeymars.com/home.html