- This event has passed.
Johnny Hoy & The Bluefish!
March 24, 2023 @ 7:00 pm – 10:00 pm
This event is SOLD OUT. No tickets will be sold at the door. Thanks & cheers!
We had so much fun the last time they were in town so we’re doing it again!! Johnny Hoy & The Bluefish are back for a live show at the brewery on Friday, March 24th from 7-10pm! Join us for a night of live music, dancing, and good beer! Please note that we are limiting this event to 100 people – tickets are expected to sell out!
- Tables & General Admission Standing Room Available
- $20 GA with mixed high top seating & standing availability
- High tops & stools are first come first served
- $25 General Admission AT THE DOOR
- Doors open at 6:30pm
- Indoor Event – Limited tickets available
- Small bites & snacks from JP’s Twisted BBQ
- Beer, wine, cider, cocktails & soda available for purchase.
No refunds are available unless the event is cancelled by Cape Cod Beer.
About the band:
Formed in 1991, JHBF has evolved through many incarnations, three Tone Cool and two self-produced CDs, trips around the world as far as South Africa, and mostly the joys of playing a lot of music on Martha’s Vineyard where most of them live. The band started out as a four-piece with no piano, became a five-piece for several years, and then returned to a four-piece configuration, this time with no bass, and it’s been that way for over 10 years.