- This event has passed.
OUTSIDE EVENT: Ruck for H.I.T. Post Race Party @ Dinos in Mashpee
May 4, 2019 @ 11:30 am - 3:30 pm
RUCK4HIT CAPE COD is a 220 mile race traveling through all 15 towns on Cape Cod as participants travel from one end of the Cape to the other and back again. The race starts on friday 5.3 in Bourne and ends on 5.4 in Mashpee. There are three team challenges, include rucking up to the top of the Pilgrim Monument in Provincetown, MA. The monument marks the halfwayish point of the relay! To learn more about the race itself, please click here.
This amazing race across Cape Cod ends in Mashpee with a Post Race Party at Dino’s Sports Bar in Mashpee. That’s where we come in!
Cape Cod Beer has been asked to come pour samples and do a pint glass giveaway to everyone drinking our beer! And we are HAPPY to HELP!
Join in the fun on Saturday 5.4 from 11:30 to 3:30
- Donations will be taken at the door for Heroes In Transition.
- Great Raffle Prizes from Generous Local Businesses.
- Live Music by the Rock Lockwood Trio.
- Pizza, Burgers, Hot Dogs will be available.
- Come play Corn Hole
- Kids Activities by LL Bean
- Cape Cod Beer Tasting & Promotion
Join us for fun and in support of HIT at Dino’s!