- This event has passed.
Welcome Toddler Party!
February 14, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Everyone who comes to Cape Cod Beer knows Alyssa! She’s one of our “party people” who works the tasting room in the evenings and on weekends and works during the week as a elementary school teacher. She is an incredibly hard worker, fun to be around and always has a smile on her face!
Over the last several months Alyssa has been working towards becoming a Foster Parent. On February 18th she will bring home a 2 year 8 month old little girl.
We couldn’t be PROUDER of her.. and we want to HELP!
So we’re throwing her a party – what we’re calling the Welcome Toddler Party, and we’re inviting her friends and any of our Cape Cod Beer friends to join us.
Thursday February 14th from 6-8pm at Cape Cod Beer.
While gifts are not required, you are welcome to just come and wish Alyssa well! But on the off chance you’re a sucker for Baby Showers and the excuse to go out and buy cute things for someone who would definitely appreciate them then here’s the wish list:
She already has a high chair, a car seat and a twin bed.
She could use:
- PJs, pants, tops, skirts, dresses, socks – toddler size: 3-4.
- Hair bows, rubber ducky bath toys, fun hooded bath towel and kids wash clothes.
- Wipes, and pull ups toddler 3-4.
- Coloring books, puzzles, building blocks etc. appropriate for a 2-3 year old. Nothing choke-able.
- A baby doll, doll crib, play kitchen, plastic food, or any other small manipulative toys (animals, little people, etc)
- An extra set of twin bed sheets would be helpful, a bed rail (or two) and a storage/toy box for the room.
- Any other things that an almost 3 year old girl in the foster care system might enjoy!
We will have a cash donation jar out too – in case people want to help in a small way but would rather give money.
Anyone with kids knows that money is always helpful! She does need a stroller so this may become a “stroller fund”.
We are asking primarily for NEW items. If you have used items they must be in perfect condition. Any questions please email Martina
Hope to see you there!