Full Time SUMMER Distribution/Delivery Driver
Please.. NO CALLS….NO DROP INS…
Please use form below to apply. If you have questions about the position please use this form
As a self distributing microbrewery, it is essential that the people who interface with our Customer on a day to day basis have exceptional customer service and people skills. They also must have a keen eye and attention to detail to notice possible issues in the field and ways to grow sales at existing accounts. Along with these skills, our Distribution & Sales Support crew must be able to safely deliver kegs and boxes weighing between 50 and 165 pounds using hand trucks and equipment provided. They must be comfortable driving a box truck around Cape Cod, including narrow streets like Provincetown, Mashpee Commons and downtown Chatham. We utilize state of the art software to track deliveries and assets, so some technical skills are helpful. Driving knowledge of Cape Cod and clean driving record required. Must be 21+. No exceptions. Knowledge of Cape Cod Beer, it’s brands and company history helpful. This is NOT a YEAR ROUND position. This is a SEASONAL FULL TIME HOURLY POSITION Between May 1 and Sept 15th* (There is “some flexibility” on the start and end date.)
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Learning and using our sales and route management system
- Loading trucks for delivery
- Driving delivery routes, delivering Cape Cod Beer in kegs and cases to wholesale customers
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Keeping vehicles clean, safe, and in good working order
- Pre-checking returned growlers for rejects and non-CCB brands
- Maintaining a neat and clean personal appearance
- Providing customer draught system support as necessary
- Insuring proper customer inventory rotation and championing keg management
- Looking for ways to improve sales and customer relations
- Communicating with sales staff to build sales and improve business and with production staff to guarantee smooth transition between production and distribution.
- Helping out in any or all other aspects of the business is sometimes required, including retail sales, production/filling, cleaning, etc.
- Excellent physical condition
- Clean driving record
- Excellent customer service skills
- 21+ years of age ( NO EXCEPTIONS)
- Driving knowledge of Cape Cod
- Attention to detail
- Good personality
- Forklift and non CDL truck driving experience preferred.
- Looking for current resident with local knowledge.
Please do not apply for this position if you have never driven a box truck. This position pays $15 per hour upon completion of training.