Hosting Events at the Brewery
We love hosting private events at the brewery! It’s a fun spot for birthday parties, welcome parties, rehearsal dinners, wedding showers, bachelor/bachelorette parties or just a fun night out! Our usual capacity for events inside the brewery is about 75-100 people. In the late spring and summer we can overflow to the beer outdoor beer garden for larger groups. We can also accommodate tents outside for an additional fee.
PRIVATE EVENT OPTIONS
ONE HOUR – Private Tour and Tasting:
We will open the brewery after hours for a private tour and tasting for a minimum of 20 people. You and your guests will receive our brewery tour, samples of 5 beers and a souvenir sampling glass as a keepsake. The tour takes 45 minutes max. Guest can also purchase (cash bar) one beer after the tour if desired. You can bring in light snack (e.g. chips & dip, cheese & crackers, etc.) The cost is $50 plus $5 per person with a required minimum of 20 adults.
TWO HOURS – Private Tour, Tasting and Social:
We will open the brewery after hours for a private tour and tasting for a minimum of 20 people. During this time you and your guests will receive our brewery tour (approximately 45 minutes), samples of 5 beers and a souvenir sampling glass as a keepsake. The remainder of the time, you and your guests can socialize at the brewery in the indoor or outdoor beer garden, play cornhole, foosball or any of our large selection of board games. Beer and wine can be made available by the glass as an open bar, beer tickets or cash bar. You can bring in light finger foods for your guests. This is a stand-up social setup and does not include tables and chairs. When planning your menu, please keep in mind there are no cooking/heating/prep facilities available here. The cost is $100 plus $5 per person with a required minimum of 20 adults.
THREE HOURS – Private Party:
Host a party at the brewery! Make use of our indoor and/or outdoor beer garden depending on the time of year. We also have digital projection abilities for lectures, slideshows, etc. Beer and wine can be made available by the glass either as an open bar (you pay), drink tickets (you pay but limit the maximum cost) or cash bar (your guests pay). You may bring food in for your guests. There are no cooking/heating/prep facilities here. Upon request, we can provide a list of local vendors for food and music. Space rental is $500. (Note: tasting flights are not available for 3 hour events.) Need help figuring out what food to bring in? Visit our list of preferred vendors.
Locally produced wine and sodas are also available for purchase. Jugs of ice water are provided at no cost. Private events can only be scheduled during off hours – which is generally one hour after the brewery closes.
All of the above options are ONLY AVAILABLE AFTER HOURS. Available days and times are:
Monday – Friday, from 7PM to 10PM
Saturday, generally available from 5PM to 8PM
Sundays: Our preference is to give our employees Sundays off to spend time with their families. We make every effort not to schedule events on Sundays. If you absolutely require a Sunday date for your event there will be an additional fee for staffing. Visit our event calendar to see available dates.
A couple of important notes:
- Events that are booked in the peak season between Memorial Day and Labor Day are non-refundable and non-transferable. Please note that we need a signed contract and a check for deposit (no credit cards for deposit).
- Environmental concerns: We ask for a few considerations with our “green” approach in mind. Styrofoam is not allowed to be used in the brewery as it cannot be recycled. Balloons are allowed but they must be tied down and in control at all times. No balloon “releases” are permitted as they endanger local wildlife. Thank you for helping us do our part to keep Cape Cod beautiful.
- Please no open flames! (This means no candles!) It’s not safe in our production environment.
- Event setup can begin no earlier than 30 minutes in advance of your start time. Event breakdown must be complete 30 minutes after the conclusion of the event. This item is included because it has been a problem in the past and is therefore strictly enforced.
- A completed Cape Cod Beer Private Event Contract and a check for the deposit are required to reserve your date.
OR If you’d like to inquire further please fill out this form: