“IT’S ALL ABOUT THE BEER!”
Cape Cod Beer is built on FOUR PILLARS of standards
Cape Cod Beer is about beer. It’s about brewing the best beer possible, on Cape Cod, for the people who love Cape Cod. Its about having fun, and following Todd’s calling to brew beer professionally. It’s about sharing that experience with those we meet along the way that feel the same way about beer as we do.
1. Customer Service: We provide world class customer service to our wholesale customers and the guests we entertain every day at the brewery. Our goal is to ensure every person that leaves the brewery does so satisfied and happy with the experience. If we are not achieving that level of customer service on your account, we want to know about it.
2. Quality: The quality of our product is of the utmost importance to us. We adhere to strict quality standards and testing procedures as part of our daily schedule. We’re produce only fresh, delicious beer! This is one of the reasons why we insist on our beer being kept cold.
3. Community: Being an active and supportive member of our community is very important to us. We participate in community events, support local business and donate to local charitable events. We are active chamber members, board members of local charities, and donate to hundreds of local charities each year. We hope to lead by example and inspire others to get involved.
4.Conservation: Being good earth citizens is important to us. Cape Cod Beer does everything it can to minimize it’s impact on our environment. We recycle glass, paper, and plastic. We use water conservation and reclamation techniques in the brewing process. We only sell our products in refillable kegs or bottles or recyclable cans, and recycle or donate the spent grain from our brewing process to local farmers for feed or compost.
Thanks to Our Supporters
Cape Cod Beer would not be brewing and distributing beer today without significant support from our friends and family. While there are way too many to name, if you’ve been involved, you know it and we do too! THANKS!
Thank you to our raving fans – the CCLAMS – who have been there every step of the way!
And thank you to our first couple tap accounts – for your faith in Cape Cod Beer.
“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.”
– Margaret Mead
Cape Cod Beer feels strongly about supporting the community where we live, work and sell our beer.
We actively participate in and promote business, community and charitable events.
We are members of the following Civic & Business organizations:
- Hyannis Area Chamber of Commerce
- Cape Cod Chamber of Commerce
- Massachusetts Brewers Guild
- Master Brewers Association of America
- The Brewer’s Association
We’ve supported too many charities to name over the years. We give hundreds of “in-kind” donations every year.
There are many people and organizations on Cape Cod working to accomplish great things and we try to help whenever we can.
Some organizations that have a special place in our heart include:
- The Cape & Islands United Way
- Buy Fresh Buy Local Cape Cod
- Hyannis Main Street Business Improvement District
- Barnstable Association for Recreational Shellfishing (BARS)
- CLASH & Edible Cape Cod
- Cape Cod Baseball League
- The 3/50 Project
and so many more…
There are also plenty of local businesses who we believe share in our commitment to community and are happy to consider as friends:
Shepley Wood Products
The Underground Bakery
Westport Rivers/Just Beer
Cape Cod Package Store
Little Beach Gallery
Shift Conscious Clothing
Dina Lyons Design
The Frying Pan Gallery
Cape Cod Duckmobiles
Cape Cod Oyster
Red Fish Blue Fish
The Lamb & Lion Inn
Barnstable Sea Farms
Cape Cod Creamery