- This event has passed.
September 17, 2022 @ 12:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Grab your dirndls or lederhosens & join us in the biergarten for Oktoberfest at Cape Cod Beer on Saturday, September 17th! We will have German-style beers on draft, JP’s Twisted BBQ will be serving a German-inspired food menu and we will have live music all day with a headlining performance from Sarah Swain & the Oh Boys at 2pm!
VIP Packages are available now! General admission tickets go on sale Wednesday, August 24th at 10am. VIP Packages include admission, one 16oz draft pour, one souvenir Cape Cod Beer Stein, one event t-shirt & one ticket for a giant Bavarian pretzel for $60. General admission tickets will be $10 in advance & $10 at the door all day long.
- $10 General Admission in advance & at the door//VIP Packages available
- All tickets are general admission. Tables are first come first seated. We have PLENTY of seating and space in our beer garden.
- Outdoor event – Seating available in the beer garden & underneath our tent.
- German-inspired food menu from JP’s Twisted BBQ
- Beer, wine, cider, cocktails & soda available for purchase at the inside and outside bar.
- This is a family-friendly event, all ages welcome.
Not able to make it on Saturday? Join us on Sunday because JP’s Twisted BBQ will be continuing his Oktoberfest menu through the weekend, we will be pouring German beers and we will have free live music at 3pm! Oktoberfest is free to attend on Sunday, September 18th.
VIP Packages ($60) – Available now!
- Admission to the event
- One 16oz draft pour
- One souvenir Cape Cod Beer Stein
- One event t-shirt
- One ticket for a giant Bavarian pretzel
General admission ($10)- On sale Wednesday, August 24th 10am.
Admission to this event includes entry to the event, live music, cash bar & food trucks