- This event has passed.
BREWERY EVENT: Race to Hope
October 6, 2018 @ 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm$32.50 – $40.00
Race to Hope 5k/10k
Saturday, October 6
Proceeds from the race benefit the Cape Cod Hospital Mugar Cancer Center & the Dana Farber genitourinary oncology program. After the race, stay for the party with food from Pineapple Caper, live music by Super Soulshine, beer & wine! Awards presentation by Guy Morse, former Executive Director of the B.A.A. Boston Marathon. Register now!
5k or 10k – take your pick when you register! Run or walk. All fitness levels welcome.
- Chip-timed course
- A pint for all racers over 21, plus food & a band at the post-race party!
- First 500 registrants receive tech shirts, all others get a cotton tee.
- Cash prizes for the 1st-5th place finishers in both the 5k & 10k.
- Prizes for the 1st-3rd in all age groups
- Early Bird Pricing – $32.50 until August 31
- Standard Registration – $35 until September 30
- Same Weekend Registration – $40
- Non-runner Party-Goers – $5 at the door
Race Registration Age Groups
Operated by SEMC Sports