- This event has passed.
Shuck! A Day of Oysters & Beer
October 4, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 6:30 pm
Shuck! A Day of Oysters & Beer 2020 – Sunday, October 4th
Our 3rd annual oyster festival: Shuck! A Day of Oysters & Beer is like everything else this year… a little different.
Due to COVID 19, along with staffing issues, food service issues, and brewery limitations we will not be able to have our oyster farmers from Big Rock Oyster & Cape Cod Oyster in attendance this year. So, we have teamed up with Jason Siscoe of the Riverway Lobster House & Kalmus Beach Snack Bar to put together the best version of Shuck! that we can, given our limitations! We will also be joined by our friends from Barnstable Clean Water Coalition who will be providing educational information about the importance of clean water on Cape Cod & the effects it has on shell fishing!
We’re also excited to announce that 57 Heavy will be here providing Live Music for both sessions.
Shuck will be held on Sunday, October 4th. We will be offering two sessions:
- 12pm-2:30pm, Doors at 11:45am
- 4pm-6:30pm, Doors at 3:45pm
For each session, you and up to 5 guests (6 people max) will get to enjoy a day in the beer garden with live music from 57 Heavy & a seafood lunch/dinner of your choosing, which is ordered separately.
Tickets are sold by the table of two, four or six, $10 per seat:
- Table of 2: $20
- Table of 4: $40
- Table of 6: $60
These fees will only secure your table. When you purchase your table via Eventbrite, you will be directed to the shopping cart on our website where you will place your food order. You must place your order of food for the entire table. You do not need to place your food order immediately after purchasing your table, but you must order it by Wednesday, September 30th.
- 6 Oysters on the Half Shell ($12)
- 6 Little Necks on the Half Shell ($9)
- 5 Shrimp Cocktail ($10)
- Cup of Chowder ($5)
- Stuffed Quahog ($5)
- Lobster Roll ($18)
- Chicken Salad Roll ($6)
If you have shellfish allergies we recommend that you not attend this event. It will be difficult for us to manage allergy requirements given the situation. If you have other dietary concerns, please contact us here.
Due to state regulations, ordering food is required. If your food order is not placed, you will be denied admission into the beer garden. We suggest you order more than you think you will need because once you arrive you will not be able to order additional food items. Please note that no outside food or beverages are allowed in the beer garden. If you have dietary concerns – please contact us via our website.
All food must be pre-ordered and will be prepared on site and delivered to your table.
- The rain date for Shuck is the following Sunday, October 11th. Purchasing tickets for October 3rd does mean that you are committed to the rain date. We will not be issuing refunds if you are unable to attend the rain date. We will only issue refunds to all guests if we must cancel both the original date & the rain date.
- All beer pours in the Beer Garden are 16oz draft pours
- Wine, cider, cocktails, homemade root beer & lemonade and soft drinks will also be available for purchase
- There is ample parking, but we do request that you carpool when you can.
- Last call is 15 minutes prior to your reservation ending.
- Pre-order meals here: https://capecodbeer.com/shop/shuck-2020-pre-order-food-here/ the password is eatoystersyum
- Our retail store will be closed for the event which means there will be no beer to go or merchandise available for sale.
- Food orders are non refundable after 9.30.2020. Eventbrite tickets are non-refundable regardless.
COVID-19 RULES & REGULATIONS (PLEASE READ):
- Masks are REQUIRED to be worn when you are not seated at your table. This includes but is not limited to: entering & exiting the beer garden, ordering drinks at the bar, using the restroom, saying hello to a friend at another table, talking to the band, ETC.
- No more than 6 people to a table.
- SOCIALLY DISTANCING RULES APPLY.
- Tickets are REQUIRED. No ticket, no seat, NO ENTRY.
- Any dancing must be done at your own table. Sadly, there is no dance floor allowed.
- If any guest fails to follow these rules, you will be asked to leave.
July 8 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm