- This event has passed.
September 2 @ 7:00 pm – 10:00 pm
Slightly Tooned makes their beer garden debut on Friday, September 2nd! Join us under the lights for a night full of live music & cold beers! Doors open at 6:30pm, music starts at 7pm! General admission tickets are $10 in advance!
- Doors 6:30pm//Music 7pm
- $10 tickets in advance and at the door
- All tickets are general admission. Tables are first come first seated. We have PLENTY of seating and space in our beer garden… enough for about 250 people to be exact.
- Outdoor show – Seating available in the beer garden & underneath our tent.
- Small bites & snacks from JP’s Twisted BBQ
- Beer, wine, cider, cocktails & soda available for purchase at the inside and outside bar.
- All ages welcome.
About the band:
Made up of GRAMMY-nominated individuals, Slightly Tooned is a Massachusetts-based 5-piece band rooted in jazz, that explores funk, pop, and RnB music. With tasteful grooves and deep pockets, Slightly Tooned showcases artistry at the highest caliber. Slightly Tooned performs ticketed shows, weddings, and other private events. With a mix of original music and cover songs, Slightly Tooned is sure to turn heads whether it be front and center on the stage or providing light ambient music to your event. Artists covered include but are not limited to Bruno Mars, Stevie Wonder, and Michael Jackson. Now in their 5th year performing, Slightly Tooned is an up-and-coming force to the music scene that you should watch out for. CLICK HERE TO SEE THE BAND’S WEBSITE!