Sarah Swain & The Oh Boys!
August 4 @ 7:00 pm – 10:00 pm
Sarah Swain & The Oh Boys are coming to the beer garden at Cape Cod Beer for our 2023 Summer Concert Series! Get tickets and join us on Saturday, August 4th from 7-10pm for a night of live music, dancing, and delicious beer! Tickets are $20 online in advance and $25 at the door the night of if the show isn’t already sold out! Secure your spot by getting tickets today! Tickets go on sale July 20th!
- $20 tickets online in advance
- $25 tickets at the door night of (if not sold out)
- Doors 6:30pm / /Music 7pm
- All tickets are general admission. Tables are first come first seated. We have PLENTY of seating and space in our beer garden
- Outdoor show – Seating is available in the beer garden & underneath our tent.
- Small bites & snacks from JP’s Twisted BBQ are available for purchase.
- Beer, wine, cider, cocktails & soda are available for purchase at the inside and outside bar.
PLEASE READ: We are hoping to have this event outside in the beer garden but if the weather is bad then we will move it inside! We are selling a handful of tickets in advance and will release more tickets as we can get a grasp of what mother nature wants to do that day! IF it rains, we will only be accepting guests who have purchased their tickets in advance (due to indoor capacity restrictions)!
SCAM ALERT: There have been TONS of scammers on Facebook. Fake accounts try to sell tickets through Facebook to get a hold of your information. Tickets purchased for Cape Cod Beer events are NONTRANSFERABLE unless the attendees contact Cape Cod Beer directly. Please contact us directly if you can no longer attend and we will handle this on a case-by-case basis.
REFUND POLICY: No refunds. Tickets are not refundable UNLESS the event is CANCELLED by Cape Cod Beer.
About Sarah Swain & The Oh Boys:
Sarah Swain & the Oh Boys have been together since 2009, playing Sarah’s originals, rockabilly classics, and always some unexpected treasures. Their set has a vibrant energy… whether you’re on the dance floor or not -you just can’t help but feel good! They play to packed houses across the Cape, with Sarah on guitar and vocals, Ron Siegel on upright bass, Liam Hogg on drums, and Mark Usher on lead guitar. Learn more here: https://www.sarahswainmusic.com/the-band