We are excited to be hosting Farmer’s Market at Cape Cod Beer in the parking lot from 3:00 pm-6:00 pm on Friday’s until October 2nd.
Vendors and what they hope to bring throughout the season:
- CAPE COD ORGANIC FARM: Frozen Pork, Vegetables, Strawberries, Melons.
- CROW FARM: Apples, Bedding plants, Beets, Broccoli, Brussel Sprouts, Cabbage, Carrots, Cauliflower, Corn, Cranberries, Cucumbers, Eggplant, Herbs, Kale, Lettuce, Parsnip, Peaches, Pears, Peppers, Spinach, Squash, Strawberries, Swiss Chard, Tomatoes, and Turnip.
- ELDREDGE FARM: Asparagus, Beans, Beets, Broccoli, Cabbage, Carrots, Chard, Chicory, Curley Endive, Cucumbers, Eggplant, Greens, Herbs, Kale, Lettuce, Onions/Scallions, Parsnip, Peas, Peppers, Potatoes, Radishes, Spinach, Squash, Summer, and Tomatoes.
- WICKED GOOD KETTLE CORN: Popping and Selling Kettle Corn on Site.
- UNDERGROUND BAKERY: Foccia Bread, Spent Grain Bread, Cookies, Coffee Cake, and Whoopie Pies
- THE LOCAL JUICE: Bottled Cold pressed juices made with Apples, Beets, Carrots, Kale, Mint, Fennel, Cucumber, Cranberries Lemon Oranges, Parsley and Pineapple.
- FIRST CRUSH WINERY: Wine sold in bottles and 1 oz samples. Wines available by the glass from Cape Cod Beer
- SEAWIND MEADOWS: USDA processed and frozen beef and pork sold frozen, State Certified folk Eggs sold cold.
- KAYAK COOKIES: Cookies and Pies.
- LOCAL SCOOP: Smoothies, ice cream pops
- Nauset Stitch:Nautical totes & home décor items handcrafted in Brewster (Cape Cod) by Marci Tyldesley.
- Body Science Massage: Stephanie Blaisdell