Cape Cod Beer is a 17 year old self distributing microbrewery located in Hyannis Ma, on Cape Cod and distributes beer within a 50 mile radius of the brewery. We have 20+ year round employees. We’re the “old guard” in the local craft beer world, which means we’ve been around the block a couple of times and are working on doing things as efficiently as we can, and making things as easy as we can for our team while still doing them to the best of our ability. This is certainly true in our Distribution Team.
At the height of the summer season we have over 650 accounts pouring and selling our beer to a thirsty public! We need strong, street smart, customer- focused Distribution Associates to get that beer to them. If that sounds like you.. read on!
This job is about balancing customer service and efficiency. It’s about being the eyes and ears of the sales team, while also knowing the ins and outs of getting around Cape Cod when traffic can be at its worst! We’re busy in the summer – but do the work year round. We like to have 3 year round people in Distribution and 2 summer people to help share the load. Our Distro team likes to work hard play hard, and get the job done. Most days you will be two to a truck and making 20+ stops a day – but there is plenty of time in the off season when you’re working on special projects and helping out around the brewery.
This is a YEAR ROUND job and has 100% paid personal benefits including health & dental, and a Simple IRA with 3% match..plus a weekly beer allowance, and a brewery store discount.
- Must be able to safely operate and drive a box truck.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with staff, suppliers and customers.
- Must be able to multi-task and effectively manage time while also being detail and quality focused.
- Must demonstrate a strong work ethic, be able to use a hand truck and pallet jack, climb stairs, stoop in close quarters, fill and move kegs (165 lbs.) and other related work throughout the day.
- Must be able to work both independently and as a team.
- Must be on time, responsible and dependable.
- Must have a well developed sense of humor.
- Must enjoy good beer.
- Must be 21+ to apply for this job
- Must have a clean driving record and be able to pass a DOT physical.
- Cape Cod Beer is a non-smoking company. No exceptions.