It ain’t Easy Being Cheesy!
Do You Make an Amazing Grilled Cheese???
Or Do You Just Like to Eat Them???
EITHER WAY… We want YOU at GRILLEDCHEESEMANIA!
Join us on Friday April 10th for a new event that is
PART Grilled Cheese Tasting – PART Grilled Cheese Competition.
From 6 to 7pm we’ll be serving up samples of four different grilled cheeses
for you to pair with four of our fresh local beers.
From 7 to 7:30 all parties brave enough enter will compete in a CHEESE OFF (?)
and the winner will be named GRILLED CHEESE CHAMPION.
Friday April 10th ~ 6 – 8 pm
$5 fee for spectators/samplers* / Cash Bar
$5 fee to Compete (but you get beer tickets & bragging rights!)
*You do not have to make grilled cheese to attend!
SPECIAL THANKS to the UNDERGROUND BAKERY for providing the bread for tonight’s event.
IF YOU WANT TO ENTER THE COMPETITION:
Grilled Cheese Mania Competition Rules and Regulations:
ALL REGISTRATION FORMS MUST BE SUBMITTED BY 5pm FRIDAY
Competition is open to the public, One entry per contestant.
- Entry fee for competitors will be $5. This will include tickets for 2 free beers for your efforts! (a $10 value).
- No age limit to compete, must be 21 years of age to consume alcohol at the event.
- We will have 4 judges: Todd Marcus, Jacobi Reid, Ian Sullivan and Laurie Decost ( Ian & Laurie own The Underground Bakery).
- Participants must provide own griddle or means of cooking, and 3 grilled cheese sandwiches cut into bite sizes(1 for judges, 2 for crowd).
- Please prepare your ingredients ahead of time.
- Cape Cod Beer will provide tables, ice, gloves & napkins.
- All entries MUST have an ingredients list displayed at all times. Please bring a sheet of paper with your ingredients listed. This is for allergen safety issues. THIS IS IMPORTANT. We want everyone to be safe!
- Competitors are requested, but not required to submit their recipes for possible future publication. There will be no remuneration for recipes, just bragging rights.
- Competitors are required to arrive at Cape Cod Beer (1336 Phinney’s Lane Hyannis) NO LATER than 5:30 P.M. on the day of the competition.
- All results for the competition will be announced at the end of the party! Prizes for most creative and best overall will be awarded.