Do you enjoy beer, interacting with customers, working in a team environment, love dogs, live music and working events?! Our Summer Taproom/Retail job may be a fit for you!! This position is primarily customer facing and retail oriented – providing an EXCEPTIONAL customer experience to each and every person who walks through the door, which includes and is not limited to: helping customers, giving their doggos lots of love, giving tastings, serving pints, merchandising, stocking, cleaning, assembling mixed 4-packs, and filling/refilling growlers/howlers.
Hourly wage is $15/hr, plus tips*. *Tips are pooled per shift among taproom staff.
30-40 hrs/wk, Temporary/Seasonal.
- Preference given to 21+ year old candidates. Mature 18 to almost 21 year olds may be considered.
- Preference given to those who have the ability to work full-time between mid May through September 4th (Labor Day). For college students, we WILL check your school calendar.
- Must be able to work weekends and after hour brewery events as scheduled.
- Must have housing and reliable transportation.
- Must be able to work on your feet (standing/walking) 95% of your shift.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must have no vacation planned during this period.
- Must have a good personality, be great with customers, have the ability to go with the flow and not be afraid of hard work.
- TIPS certification, CICERONE training, and ability to work a crowd a plus.
We have fun here at Cape Cod Beer, but working in a brewery in the summer will certainly not be the easiest job you’ve ever had. Please consider this before applying. Please note that this job is temporary and will end at the end of the summer. This job has no guarantee of employment beyond the first few weeks of September.
Please note that there is no relocation or summer housing provided for this job. Please don’t assume that it will be easy to find summer housing. Please don’t apply if you don’t already have a place to live.