Have you always wanted to work at a brewery, but just can’t quit your day job!? If you have availability on the weekends and weekday evenings after 6pm, then keep reading!
Do you enjoy beer, interacting with customers, working in a team environment, love dogs, live music and working events?! Then this position may be a fit for you! This position helps round out our year round staff so that we can say YES to more private and public parties – and more live music! – so that we have enough people to make sure all our events and retail hours are covered.
This position is primarily customer facing and retail oriented – providing an EXCEPTIONAL customer experience to each and every person who walks through the door, which includes and is not limited to: helping customers, giving their doggos lots of love, giving tastings, serving pints, merchandising, stocking, cleaning, assembling mixed 4-packs, and filling/refilling growlers/howlers.
Scheduled hours will vary based on your availability. We need candidates with availability to work 1-2 weekends and 2 evening events a month. If you can work more… perfect! But given the tight labor market we’re willing to work with the right people!
Hourly wage is $15/hr, plus tips*. *Tips are pooled per shift among taproom staff. And yes, you do get free beer and an awesome employee discount! Plus we pay for your tips certification, cicerone testing, and more.
- Available to work a minimum of two weekends and two after hour events per month
- Available to work holiday weekends (Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day)
- Able to work in various weather conditions aka New England weather (rain/shine, hot/cold, humid/dry) on the beer trailer (April-November)
- Able and willing to rotate between various roles (taproom, retail, beer trailer)
- Knowledge of craft beer with the desire to learn more, and home brewing is helpful
- Must be energetic, outgoing, positive, enthusiastic and have a good sense of humor
- Must be hardworking, detail oriented, motivated, punctual, and adaptable
- Must have excellent customer service skills and genuinely “like” spending time with people, locals, and tourists alike
- Learn and share the history and culture of the business with customers repeatedly throughout the day
- Must be able to multitask in a fast-paced environment with a positive attitude and safely
- Able to utilize technology and POS equipment in your job
- Able to work on your feet (standing/walking) 95% of your shift (4-8 hours a shift)
- Able to lift items over 50lbs.
To apply please fill out below:
Note this is NOT a full time job – nor will it likely lead to a full time job. This is just evening and weekend shifts.