Get the full Cape Cod Beer experience by joining us for a brewery tour or a beer tasting in the taproom!
Brewery tours are led by a knowledgeable Brew Crew member every Saturday morning at 11am. Get a behind the scenes look at what goes on here at Cape Cod Beer and learn about our history, brew process, and packaging! Brewery tour tickets include five 3oz beer tastings.
Beer tastings are available during regular retail hours in our taproom. Tastings include five 3oz samples of the beers of your choice!
Guided Full Brewery Tours are held on Saturdays at 11am.
Our brewery tour will begin in our tasting room and led by a knowledgeable Brew Crew member through our brew house, grain room, production building and back into our tasting room.
You will learn about Cape Cod Beer’s history, brew process, packaging, and beer. Following the guided tour, 21+ (with ID) may enjoy a beer tasting of 5 x 3-ounce samples of your choice in a souvenir glass to take home with you at the end.
The guided tour is $10 per person with a beer tasting included for those 21+ (with an ID). Tickets via advanced reservation required. Under 21 (minor) allowed and do not need a ticket, but ONLY ONE minor per ticket holder. No exceptions.
Tour group is limited to 10 ticketed people. Reservations must be purchased in advance, as the guided full brewery tour is expected to sell out. You may purchase your tickets in advance, ONLINE ONLY. *Commercial Tour Groups & Brew Buses Excluded.
Brewery Tour Rules & Regulations
- Tickets MUST be purchased in advance.
- Tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- If you are 21+ (with ID) – Be prepared to show it.
- NO open toed shoes. No flip flops/sandals allowed. No exceptions.
- The tour takes you outside between buildings, so be prepared for inclement weather.
- Don’t be late. Check-in starts promptly at 11:00 am. If you’re late, you forfeit your spot. The show must go on.
- Under 21? Children? Are they allowed? Yes… BUT read below:
- NO strollers. 1 child per ticketed adult. NO EXCEPTIONS. This includes teens etc. #nofreerangechildren If disruptive, you will be guided out by a Brew Crew member back into our main building. Again, your reservation will be non-refundable.
- NO Dogs allowed on the tour.
- ADA accessibility? Yes, sort of. But please let us know in advance, as some of the production spaces are tighter than others for wheelchairs. The tour does include tighter spaces, uneven surfaces, and a general lack of seating throughout.
Beer tastings are available during regular retail hours in our taproom. Tastings include five wooden tokens that can be redeemed for any 3oz sample of beer AND a souvenir glass to take home!
We do not offer tasting during after hour events.
Last call for tastings is 30 minutes prior to closing.
Brewery Tour FAQ’s
You asked… Here are the answers. And yes, all of these questions have been asked… Seriously.
No. Check-in will start promptly at 11:00 am. If you are not on time, your spot will be forfeited and someone on the “no show/cancellation” wait list will be able to join, assuming we have a wait list.
We can’t make any guarantees, but please contact a Taproom Brew Crew member at (508) 790-4200 ext. 109.
There are a handful of options. See below:
Join our “no show/cancellation” wait list the Saturday morning of, inside the brewery. First come, first served. NO telephone wait list requests will be accepted. Sorry.
Ask a Brew Crew Member for our Mini Tour Summary.
Purchase tickets for another Saturday date.
No. Due to the limited number of spots available, we are not able to transfer or refund.
No. You will get an email confirmation and your ticket(s) will be placed on a “will call” list. You just need your name to check in.
Yes, sort of. But please let us know in advance as some of the production spaces are tighter than others for wheelchairs. The tour does include tighter spaces, uneven surfaces and a general lack of seating throughout. If you are uncomfortable standing/walking for 45 minutes-ish please consider doing one of our FREE weekday mini-tour presentations.
No. Due to safety reasons, we are not able to waive the 1 child per adult requirement.
No. We don’t offer childcare services.
No. We don’t offer doggy daycare services either.
9 thoughts on “Brewery Tours & Tastings”
Comments are closed.