Your 2023 Mug Club Membership includes:
– New to the Mug Club? Buy a full year membership in November & we’ll make your membership
effective from December 1st of the current year through December 31st of the following year. That’s 1 month FREE!
– Membership renewal, save $10!
– 20 oz. pours of beer for the price of 16 oz. pours in an exclusive Mug Club glass mug.
– 10% discount on all non-beer merchandise in the retail store
– A special gift on your birthday via email!
– An invitation to a private Members Only party.
– Members Only access to table reservations in our beer garden and taproom during our normal business hours.*
– And other cool things as we think of them.
NEW PERKS THIS YEAR:
– Members Only access to purchase the 2023 Mug Club mug for $5 and enjoy bragging rights at home.** Don’t be that person and steal the mug, please.
– Additional 10% discounts across the brewery:
– Brewery rental for private events
– Ticketed brewery events*
– Single food item per visit with JP’s Twisted BBQ**
*Reservations are subject to table availability and must be made in advance via our online reservation system. Limit 1 table per member.
**Limit 1 per 2023 member.
***Limit 3 ticked events per year. Applies to member’s ticket only.
****Limit 1 food item per member, per visit.
The Requisite Fine Print:
- Memberships purchased in November 2022 will run December 2022 thru December 2023. Otherwise all memberships run January 2023 thru December 2023. There are no discounts for partial years.***
- Mug Club membership runs through December 31 of each year and must be renewed each year.
- There is a limit of two 20 oz. pours per visit. Limit may be reduced with high ABV beers. Mug Club members will never receive free alcoholic beverages and will not be served if believed to be intoxicated.
- Mug Club membership and benefits are not transferable. Benefits apply to the member only and may not be applied to anyone else. You may be asked to present your Mug Club ID & photo ID at each visit.
- We reserve the right to revoke a club membership, without refund, due to refusal to observe brewery policies or Massachusetts liquor laws including those regarding public intoxication. Don’t be a jerk, Please!
- Certain limitations may apply. Mug Club glass pours may not be available during some of our largest events (e.g. Oktoberfest, Shuck) due to logistical limitations.
- It is important we have your current email address at all times. Your notifications regarding beer releases, special events, and any other Mug Club benefits will be sent to you via email. If your e-mail address changes, it is your responsibility to notify us. Be sure to check your junk/spam folders too!
- We reserve the right to change the terms and benefits of the Mug Club at any time. You will be notified by email of any such changes in terms or benefits.
***Please allow 72 hours (our normal business hours) for your membership card to be produced. You will be notified via email when it is available for pickup.