Thank you for considering Cape Cod Beer for your charitable event! We’d love to help everyone, but due to the sheer volumes of requests that we receive we’ve had to create some giving guidelines. If your request does not meet the below guidelines it will be denied.
- We only give to nonprofit organizations that are located within our distribution area and provide service to residents in those areas (roughly Pembroke to Provincetown, along the Route 3 corridor).
- You must be a registered non-profit.
- We do our giving on an “in-kind” basis only. Cash donations or sponsorships are not among our giving options.
- We only give to each charity ONCE annually.
- If you’d like our beer served at your charitable event, we would almost always like to attend. We need at least 60 days advance notice and these requests are not frequently approved in July & August.
- If you’d like our beer served at your charitable event, the venue must have a liquor license or a one-day alcohol permit.
- In most circumstances, we respond to your request within two weeks. We do our very best to give you a prompt response so you can plan accordingly.
- If you would instead like to request an Auction/Raffle item please click the button below.
If you meet the above guidelines, please complete the donation request form. Thanks and best of luck at your event!